Tallebudgera Creek is the focal point for any visit to Tallebudgera in the gold coast region. The lifestyle is all about camping, swimming, picnicking, kayaking and a spot of fishing or two. Tallebudgera most popular thing to do is the campground here that many families return each summer to their favourite spot.
Tallebudgera Creek offers beautiful beaches all kinds of active water sports such as stand-up paddle boarding and kayaking. The creek is a popular, calm water place for families.
Things to do
- Paddle board hire
- Gold coast food and wine tours
- Visit Pacific fair the best shopping on the gold coast
- Burleigh heads national parks
- Rainforest tours
- Visit the local markets
- Putt putt fun for all the family
- Visit Currumbin wildlife sanctuary.
- Visit the beautiful beaches