There’s something special about Yeppoon. A little town with a very big soul, it offers an incredible mix of worlds. With the Southern Great Barrier Reef at your doorstep you can spend your days immersing yourself in the ocean, sailing at sunset, swimming, and snorkelling, lazing on the beach and spotting turtles. Yeppoon is approximately 600km from Brisbane and about a 25-minute drive to Rockhampton.
Things to do:
- Explore Capricorns national park
- Spend a day at the beach.
- Go to the market, listen to live music, eat your heart out.
- Water fun at the local lagoon
- Sail to the 27 islands, snorkel, fish and scuba dive
- Explore the Capricorn caves
- Explore the rain forest.